ME conferences invites to 8th Paediatric Ophthalmology and Optometry conference on April11-12 in Abu Dhabi, Dubai based on the theme of “Visual Acuity in Children through Optimal Care & Management” by bridging the gap between the intellectuals from across the globe to enligt their research and findings at paediatric ophthalmology 2019.
ME Conferences is associate degree open resource platform that conducts 3000+ international events together with International Conferences, Workshops, Symposia, Trade Shows, Exhibitions and Science Congresses all told the main scientific disciplines, together with Clinical, Medical, and pharmaceutical, Engineering, Technology, Business Management and Life Sciences across America, Europe, the centre East, and Asia Pacific. it's reaching over twenty five million researchers, scholars, students, professionals and company entities everywhere the world. World famous scientists, Noble laureates and students in their individual fields grace our events as keynote speakers, panel consultants, and organizing committee members. Our speakers gain international visibility and recognition as we have a tendency to take them straight to the audience through live streaming that broadcasts your spoken words everywhere the world instantly.
About pediatrics ophthalmology:
Pediatrics Ophthalmology is that the branch of life science that deals with vision development and care in youngsters. Medical specialty vision care wants are extremely specific and wish to be attended with special care and a focus. Medical specialty ophthalmologists handle the attention diseases in youngsters of assorted ages with specialised care and a focus. Major medical specialty eye diseases involve squint, amblyopia, medical specialty eye disease etc.
Pediatrics medicine includes an in depth vary of medical specialty eye issues like inborn membrane opacities, cataract, medical specialty eye disease etc. Another common un wellness found in youngsters arvisual disorder or lazy eyes, squint, visual defect and different disorders of eye alignment.
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Pediatric Optometry and Research
- Pediatric Cataracts
- Retinal Disorders
- Corneal & Iris Disorders
- Pediatric Glaucoma & Neonatal Hypoglycaemia
- Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Ocular Microbiology
- Ocular Biomechanics
- Ocular Oncology & Melanoma
- Binocular Vision
- Ocular Pharmacology & Drug Delivery
- Pediatric Ocular Surgery
- Ophthalmoscopy & Visualizing Techniques
- Ophthalmic Pathology, Care & Practice
- Advanced Vision Science
- Refractive Errors and Management
- Pediatric Scientists
- Pediatric Researchers
- Pediatric nurses
- Pediatric Faculty
- Medical colleges
- Hospitals and Health care
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Pediatrics and Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Industrial delegates from Academia and Research
- Training Institutes
- Pediatric Associations and Societies
The Eye Consultants Clinic is Dubai’s leading eye care provider. Conveniently located in Dubai’s Healthcare City, the Eye Consultants Clinic distinguishes itself as being one of the most modern and best equipped eye treatment clinics in the UAE. Our goal is to meet the needs of our patients with the highest level of patient care and most up-to-date technology.
The experience our eye specialists acquired over the last 20 years is unsurpassed anywhere in the region. Our commitment to excellence is evident in the credentials our ophthalmologists achieved in their respective fields, and also in the high level of professionalism and care our support staff shows our patients on a daily basis.
- PEDIATRIC OPHTHALMOLOGY
- PEDIATRIC OPTOMETRY AND RESEACH
- PEDITRIC CATARACTS
- RETINAL DISORDERS
- CORNEAI & IRIS DISORDER
- PEDIATRIC GLAUCOMA & NEONATAL HYPOGLYCAEMIA
- PEDIATRIC NEURO-OPTHALMOLOGY
- OCULAR MICROBIOLOGY
- OCULAR BIO-MECHANISM
- OCULAR ONCOLOGY & MELANOMA
- BINOCULAR VISION
- OCULAR PHARMACOLOGY &DRUG DELIVERY
- PEDIATRIC OCULAR SURGERY
- OPHTHALMOSCOPY & VISUALIZING TECHNIQUES
- OPHTHALMIC PATHOLOGY,CARE &PRACTICE
- ADVANCED VISION SCIENCE
- REFRACTIVE ERRORS AND MANAGEMENT
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: https://pediatrics.ophthalmologyconferences.com/